Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! And all of it!


Jocelyn with Great-Grandma Jo
Originally uploaded by Monkey loves Kitten.

Yes, I know that I have once again been remiss in posting. I know that I gave you no warning and have likely caused much frustration on your part. I know how you've come to rely on me to keep you entertained and informed and that you likely feel I've let you down. All of this I know.

Okay, for those of you I didn't lose with that paragraph, I'm sitting in the airport in San Francisco, killing time before my next flight. It leaves here the same time I was originally scheduled to get home. Due to bad weather in San Francisco, my flight from Monterey was delayed enough where I would've missed my earlier connection, the one I'm waiting for now was the next happening. I now get home tomorrow morning and have a mere five hours here at SFO. All I can say is, thank goodness for Anchor Steam.

Oh, and please enjoy this photo of Jocelyn with her Great-Grandma Jo. They sure enjoyed one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment