Sunday, March 11, 2007

I thought this would come later

So you become a parent and you know that down the road this means you - through your loving offspring - will become exposed to contagious, creepy childhood maladies. What you don't expect is to wake up next to your fresh and unexposed to the petri dishes of daycare, playgrounds, and Chuck E. Cheese and find you have a raging case of Pinkeye. Gross. I'll spare you a photo. For now. No telling what I'll think tomorrow. I may post one then in a misguided quest for sympathy.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! How is that even possible yet??? What sort of unsavery charcters have you exposed this little girl too?!

    PS - got our package - LOVE it - Tallulah especially loves the jesus light. Photos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 PM

    EWWWWWWW

    Hope you don't have eye fungus for 6 months like Sonie did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most unsavory are her own two parents, turns out. ;0

    But if it was a fungus, I could say there's a fungus among us. Which I've always wanted to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Wait til she does "carry" illnesses home from preschool but doesn't even get sick, just you & daddy do


    I am sorry about your eye--did they think you had strep in your eye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strep in the throat, bacterial infection in the eye. Gross all around and now my rump hurts, to boot!

    The poor baby woke up this morning with the "eye." Now I feel like a jerk. :(

    ReplyDelete