Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Where to begin

Well, as is typical after one my absences from the blog, I have many excuses, err reasons, swirling around my head. I won't bore you with most of them. The biggest one was that the day after we got home from Ventura, Brandon woke up with a cold, two days later, I did. Mine hung on and on and last Saturday was the first day in nearly two weeks my snot wasn't green. You're welcome.

Here's a link to our photos from our trip - click! Not all of our fun is represented because I didn't think to bring my camera the first night when we had dinner with Chris and Brad and saw their giant new house and I hadn't had a chance to download all my images when my purse (holding the camera) was stolen. Yay. Now that was fun. I highly don't recommend it. :)

I'll add more later! We're off to DHL back to the dealership the bank draft we used to buy our new Subaru Outback which we didn't properly endorse. Oops! Our big thanks go to Angie for not calling the police.

5 comments:

  1. I was hoping for a good belly shot of Elizabeth... damn - I bet you couldnt have gotten one if you tried - damn tiny people!

    Looks like you guys had lots of fun - still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 PM

    It's true. She was not showing in the belly. Jerk. (But let me tell you about the boobs. Man.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Well I am no longer a jerk! With 9 weeks to go I finally have a belly - the boobs started again too. Such an amazing experience but freaky at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:26 PM

    I thought you took pictures of my kids. Where are they? I am telling them you do nto like them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Jen - I did take pictures of your kids, and if we're right, some teenage girl who lurks in the TJ's parking lot is cooing over them right now.

    ReplyDelete