Wednesday, December 06, 2006

As long as people are betting...

Got some weigh-in re: baby's premiere in comments on our Britney and K-Fed post. (P.S. We are totally broken up over their break-up. Hard to talk about it. Meep.) So, anyway, why don't we just open this thing up to speculation. I suppose I should offer some sort of prize to those of you who get the date right. Also some sort of prize for those who are closest on the weight and/or length. I don't think I'll offer anything but a hearty congratulations if you get the sex correct. Not enough variables on that one. What might these prizes be? Good question. Good question indeed. Yeah, I don't know. I will come up with something classy, though, to be sure.

Let the predictions begin...

11 comments:

  1. And yes to the epidural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Try, "Please, sir, may I have some more" to the epidural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Dec, 13th
    Boy
    8# 8 oz
    22
    Other Mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I forgot length, I'll repost my predictions:

    Dec 14
    Girl
    8.3
    19"
    healthy and beautiful ;o) hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dec 15
    Boy
    9.3
    23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dec. 10
    Boy
    7.6
    23

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting for Miss Wen ;o)
    Dec 17
    Girl
    7.1
    21.5
    Good thing she'll be born before the New Year... One more deduction for 2006 ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay well, since my first guess was clearly wrong, I'm going to try again.

    Dec 20th
    boy
    8# 9oz
    20 1/2 inches

    Here's to hoping I am way off and the baby comes today:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:46 AM

    IF you're allowing second chances to predict, Dec 18...

    Rose-Colored Beer Goggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Okay, hang in there.
    Dec 21
    Girl
    7 lbs 4 oz
    19"

    xo

    ReplyDelete