Saturday, December 23, 2006

Introducing Tax-break 2006!

AKA: Amelia Charlotte

Amelia was born Tuesday, December 19 at 5:18pm. She was 8lbs 6.2ozs and 21.75ins. Her head was 14" in diameter.

Winners are:
Birthdate - tie between Kim and RoCoBeGo. Neither was right on but were closest at a day off.
Birthweight - Grandma Chris at 2 ounces off.
Length - Wendy, Grandma Chris and VenturaMom within a quarter inch.
Oh, and special recognition to V, who predicted "perfect." She was totally right on.

The boy/girl votes were pretty evenly split. There seems to be no science to the how-you-carry thing. Not that I thought there was a science to it, c'mon, I don't fall for that sort of thing. Usually.

Okay, winners, something special and CLASSY will be coming your way, but don't hold your breath.

If you need us, we'll be kissing the baby.

6 comments:

  1. Give her a kiss from me and The Girl. Thank gawd you didn't have a boy. Now I can get rid of all The Girl's baby clothes I've been hording. A large box will arrive after the New Year. Another box will arrive a couple months after that. And so on and so on and ...
    Merry Christmas to the happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Welcome to the club. You'll be learning the secret handshake shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutey!
    I wanna tax break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, beautiful! Hugs, hugs, hugs to all 5 of you!

    Do you realize...you're a MOM???

    Woah. Deep.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. venturamom - we love hand-me-downs
    pablo - it's easy...
    copper - i know! so weird. I referred to her as my daughter for the first time the other day and totally tripped out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:01 PM

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete