Saturday, April 07, 2007

How we roll

"Do me a favor and get the pooper scooper and pick up that dead bird. I'm going to mow the lawn when I get back."

"Ewww."

"Fine. If you're gonna grouse about it, I'll pick it up myself."

"I don't think it's a grouse."

"What?"

"I think it's a blackbird."

"I can't believe I walked into that."

--------------------------------------------------------

"That's why you wanted to have a baby."

"What?"

"So you could pull your boob out in public."

"Like I need a baby for that."

3 comments:

  1. There are other reasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper kist has obviously not been out with you on the prowl before. You have beautiful breasts and I think you should flash them more often. Why don't you post a picture of them on your blog and charge to see? That way they can have dual uses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:29 AM

    you crazy kids, you!

    ReplyDelete