Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gap

Sorry for the long pause between posts. Mom and I have been on many adventures - on one right now - and I'll tell you all about it when I get some time. We're in the town of Black Mountain, near Asheville. We drove up (altitude) here yesterday after checking the dogs into a new jail. Last night we walked around the tiny downtown then had a very nice dinner. And, ya know what? It was cold outside. I haven't been cold in months. I loved it. Mom not so much. So, we came out here for Fall color, which is late this year. We're not getting a full dose, but we don't really know any better.

More later including photgraphs. Commence oohing and aahing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Chew a shoe, go to jail...Don't you have a 3 strike policy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Immediate punishment, incommensurate with the crime, that's the only way.

    ReplyDelete