Sunday, November 20, 2005

dogsense

I don't blow my hair dry much these days, no real need, not going anywhere. So, at first I didn't realize that it was the dryer that was making the dog bark. I thought maybe the doorbell had rung and I couldn't hear it. I went to investigate - nothing. It happened the next time, and I assumed it was Quentin since he's the loudmouth. The other day I was drying and I heard barking and lo and behold, it was Shane. Now, she's the one who is more curious than scared when it comes to the vacuum, so why bark at the blow dryer? Maybe it's a sound frequency issue. If so, maybe the food processor is on the same frequency because I was just using it and she was just barking. When she barks, Quentin barks, but he doesn't know what at, so he wanders around looking for something. Aimless toughy.

No comments:

Post a Comment