Friday, November 11, 2005

So many things!

Today is a special day. It's Veterans Day. It's Armistice Day. It's Remembrance Day. It's Kurt Vonnegut's birthday. It's Grandma Jo's birthday. And, it's the first Friday I have plans with my new lady friends! Can't talk long, have to get going. They're picking me up at 5:30, so the evening routine with the dogs is bumped up an hour. Then, I have to get ready. Luckily I laid out my outfit, including accessories, two nights ago. Do I sound desperate? Ha ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you yesterday when I realized that the only person Ive spent any real time with outside of work lately is my new friend - Mary - who's p.s. =55. What is happening to us? I so didnt see this coming.

    Have to give her props though - she knows where all the great shops are and can drink a martini like a champ.

    ReplyDelete