Monday, August 15, 2005

More bits

I am happy to hear Brandon is not only feeling useful, but is also very busy. I've gotten just one email each of the last two days. If you've written and haven't heard back, give it a couple days. Here's a little-

-Nother busy busy day. Turnover is complete. I brief the General for the first time tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

-It's kind of dusty...

-I've moved out of tent into a much nicer shack with huuuuge barriers on all sides. I'll get some pictures. It looks like a tin roofed swamp hut...
6 of us living in it. Not too shabby!

-You should see my smallpox shot. It's gross. It's turning all black in the middle and red at the edges. I'm getting some of the fatigue and soreness too. Could be lack of sleep. I'm still not adjusted yet.
(Ed. note: He rec'd a smallpox vaccination on the 4th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment