Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Public Service Announcement


Fancy lighting, originally uploaded by Monkey loves Kitten.

I switched out the regular dome light fixture in the entry with this three lamp number. My first foray into the land of electricity with the exception of hooking up the power cord on our dryer. This was the first with actual hard wiring. I only felt confident enough to do this having watched Brandon replace many of the fixtures a month ago. In fact, the one I changed out was one he just changed out. Sorry! I promise to put it to good use.

So, when he sees these pictures and asks where I learned to do that, I can honestly say,

"I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!"

(That's a reference to an anti-drug PSA from the '80s, in case you're wondering. And that's one to grow on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment