Saturday, September 10, 2005

As much as I love massages...

Another moment from my drive back from Florida -

I stopped at a gas station in Georgia and visited the facilities. This was no ordinary gas station. It was a truck stop. They have way more stuff than regular gas stations. Often in the restrooms you will find coin-operated cologne spraying machines. Well, as I walked down the hall to the restroom, I noticed a sign with a directional arrow, pointing the way to massages. This was one instance where I really felt okay passing up the opportunity and didn't even feel compelled to go around the corner and check out exactly what this was all about. Mostly I didn't want to know who would want to rub long-haul truckers. To be fair, maybe there is a complimentary shower offered pre-rub down. Yes, I feel better thinking that's the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment