Friday, September 02, 2005

puppies

I picked the kids up. Stopping to fill my tank on the way, lest we all run out. All the gas stations around here are at $3.49 a gallon and some are already sold out. Gas is cheaper on base, but that was the other direction and I'll bet they're out anyway. So, I paid the bail and got two pups pretty happy to see me. Or at least to be out of jail. They offer a complimentary bath and nail trim with stay, so Quentin got that. Shane, on the other hand, only got a nail trim. She's no good with bathing and apparenly they weren't willing to wrestle over there. I'll have to get her somehow. Wish you were home, Baby, if only for the extra pair of wrangling hands. So, we got home, they checked the whole place out, each had a ton of water and a Greenie, and were asleep within a half hour. There's one on either side of my chair in the kitchen as I type. I'd take a picture, but getting up to get the camera would disrupt them and I think they need their sleep. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment