Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wet

View through living room window .We are certainly getting the rain and wind of the storm. I've been watching a piece of siding on a neighbor's house flap around all day. The biggest thing I saw in the air was a small piece of bark that flew into the living room window as I looked out. It was kind of like a 3-D movie, I was startled.

The dogs aren't concerned with the weather yet, not loud enough I suspect. I walked them this afternoon and as the wind was at our backs, Shane turned to look at me and the wind picked her ears straight up. They don't prick up like that normally so it had the effect of making her look very surprised. I laughed out loud.

The lights have flickered a couple of times this afternoon and I anticipate we will have a power outage sooner or later. Luckily I am a girl and have plenty of candles. And, thanks to Brandon being a boy, plenty of flashlights.

View from front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment